Team Wins Seven Awards for Sales & Marketing Efforts for 2013-14 Season
The Golden State Warriors won a league-high seven awards at the 2014 NBA Sales and Marketing meetings earlier this week, it was announced today. The annual NBA team league meetings were held in Miami, Florida January 13-14, where all 30 teams were recognized for their sales and marketing efforts for the 2013-14 season.
The Warriors league-high seven awards include the following:
- 10,000+ Full Season Tickets Award – The Warriors reached a franchise record season ticket holders, capping season tickets for the 2013-14 season at 14,500 and currently have a Season Ticket Priority Waitlist with over 1,500 members.
- 2,000+ New Full Season Tickets Award
- 90%+ Full Season Renewal Award
- 85%+ Service Representative Satisfaction Award
- Account Growth Award – The Warriors saw one of the highest growth in number of corporate partnerships across the league.
- Digital Innovator Award – An award voted on by the teams themselves, the Warriors were recognized for being among the top teams in their efforts and excellence with relation to digital innovation and experience. Criteria for voting included digital content, web design, video production, sponsorship and ticketing promotions, mobile app development and social media activation.
- Social Media Engagement Award – A new award this year, the Warriors were honored for being among the top teams in overall engagement rate with fans on Facebook and Twitter.